December we are heading down to the Eastern Cape for our annual training camp, consisting of 5 days and 6 nights of swim, bike and run training. Nduna Lodge in Alexandria, 80km from Port Elizabeth will be our base for the week with some excellent run and cycle routes. This year we will also be taking part in one of the Summer Series Triathlon races in Port Elizabeth.
Date: 15-20 December 2019 (Arrive 15th and depart 21st)
Venue: Nduna Lodge, Alexandria, Eastern Cape
Price: R6200 per persoon.
This includes the following:
- Awesome bag with exclusively branded gear and a few other surprises.
- 6 Nights accommodation.
- Breakfast and Dinner is included (lunch is snack based since we are training in the afternoons too).
- Specialised bike, run (road and trail) and strength sessions.
- Water sachets for all training sessions.
- Open water swim sessions.
- Race entry for the Summer Triathlon Series on the 19th of December in Port Elizabeth (sprint distance).
What will you be responsible for:
- Traveling to and from Nduna Lodge.
- Own drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). Nduna will make water available for us, but they do not have a liquor license. They do however have the capacity to keep your beers ice cold for after the training sessions.
- Own supplements, water bottles and training nutrition and any extra snacks you might be in the mood for.
- Bicycle, wetsuit, swim wear and swim towels, running gear and racing gear.
- Bicycle trainer (if you have one). This can be sent down with the coaches if you are based in Gauteng and flying down. It will be returned to you after the camp (Please make sure it is marked with your name and contact details).