Telani’s passion is to teach, coach and help athletes of all levels to achieve their goals. Learning from her own training and racing experience and mistakes she has made, she makes sure that she can prepare her athletes better for their races.
Telani works closely with athletes that experience panic in open water conditions, making sure that when race day arrives they are competent and confident swimmers.
“I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say” because of you I didn’t give up”
Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to tri…”
Telani is a Certified Triathlon Coach, Pilates instructor, Master of Movement instructor and certified in kinesio tape strapping.
She trains athletes for Sprint, Olympic/Standard and Half-ironman (70.3) distance events.
Sign up with Telani by clicking the link below! https://infinitudecoaching.com/signmeup/
- Gauteng Age Group winner 2018 (Sprint Distance Triathlon)
- South African Masters Swimming Championship 2018 (Silver and Bronze medalist).
- Age Group winner African Championships 2019 (Sprint Distance Triathlon).
- Grand Final World Championship 2019 Finisher.
- Multiple 94.7 finisher.
- Lost track of how many sprint distance triathlons completed.