Run the Year 2018
365 Days. 2 018 km. One epic journey.
“Anything is possible if you’ve got the nerve”-J.K. Rowling
Infinitude Coaching wants you to join us in the first annual Run the Year 2018. We want you to get active, healthy and have fun while doing so!
Take up the challenge of running or walking 2 018km for the year 2018.
Enter as a single entrant or as part of a team.
- Teams are limited to 4 members each.
- The distance can be split evenly between runners, or if you have a fit and faster runner, he or she can do more kilometres for the year.
- Runners or walkers will do the distance on their own.
- Some major bragging rights will be in order in this case.
How does this work?
- Participants register and pay a once-off fee of R550 to take part in Run the Year 2018.
- Once registered, you will receive an invoice with banking details and proof of registration.
- You will also receive an invite to join Infinitude Coaching’s Strava Club. This is how we will be tracking your progress.
- Once you have completed the distance, you will get a special 2018 Run the Year Infinitude finisher shirt.
- Make your challenge known and use #infinituderuntheyear2018 when posting on social media.
Check out the link for more info!
Worried about the distance and how to log it?
- We’ve got your back. Sign up for Single Sport Star at a discounted price and we will make sure you get the shirt and bragging rights!
- No Strava? Create an account. It will take less than 5 min and its free! www.strava.com
- Ran on the treadmill? No problem, take a pic of yourself and the distance covered on the treadmill and upload the picture to Strava and the Infinitude Coaching facebook page with #infinituderuntheyear2018
What can I win?
- Prizes will be rewarded to runners, walkers and teams for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- Prizes include gift vouchers, branded Infinitude Gear, Herbalife Supplements, an All Star coaching contract for 3 months and much more.
Terms and Conditions