Louise Strydom is an IRONMAN Certified Coach and TriDot Independent Coach. She has a a Masters degree in Psychology and specialises in the field of motivation and athlete anxiety. Her roster includes IRONMAN *AWA Gold and Silver status athletes as well as a IRONMAN World Championship finisher.
“Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it”. She aims to create a nurturing environment for new athletes that will give them a chance to fall in love with triathlon.
*AWA (All World Athlete) status is awarded to athletes that finished their racing year in the top one percent (Gold), top five percent (Silver) or top ten percent (Bronze) in their age group world wide.
- 3 Time IRONMAN Africa Championship Finisher.
- 3 Time IRONMAN 70.3 Buffalo City Finisher.
- Provincial Age Group winner 2018.
- 2nd place Age Group Finisher Cape Ultra Triathlon 2018.
- Too many 5150 Distance events to add and played around in a few sprint distance events.
She is also currently getting help from the newest member of the coaching staff and took the 2019/2020 season off from racing.