Jarryd is all about life’s experiences and living for today. He is an avid trail-runner/-adventurer exploring the world of holistic wellness and dabbling in triathlons.
“Coaching means getting down to the level of the person you’re leading, knowing where they’re at, and knowing how to get them up to an achievement they knew not possible before”
His fields of expertise include swimming, functional strength training and trail running. He is also a TriDot Independent Coach
He also plays host to the Opti-Trial Series.
Sign up with Jarryd by clicking the link below!
- 65km UTCT 2018 Finisher
- 35km UTCT 2017 Finisher
- 70.3 IRONMAN Durban Finisher
- 12km Charity Swim-a-Thon 2018.
- Floundered around in the MidMar Dam a few times.
- 15km Goat Run 2018 – 3rd Place.
- 21km Prestige Trail Run Series 2018 – 6th Overall.
- Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challenge 2018 – sub. 4hr (unofficially #nochip).
- 2019 Age group winner: Tinman Series: Event 1
- Brand Ambassador for ON Running Shoes and Squirrel’s Nut Butter.