Weekends are for training and we are hosting a Training Weekend on 26 and 27 November 2022 at Bass Lake, Henley on Klip, Gauteng
2 days of everything swim, bike and run, hosted by our Infinitude Coaches Jarryd Irvine and Louise Strydom
- 4 coached open water training sessions (schedule TBC)
- Basic bike set up & adjustments
- Running fundamentals
- Tri-simulation on Sunday (Day 2)
- Strength and Conditioning sessions
- Talks on gear, nutrition, recovery and race strategies
Please note that this excludes accommodation, so you’ll have to organize that for yourself. Please bring your own wetsuits, bicycles, trainers, & training gear. Lucky draws will be done throughout the weekend!
- Full weekend for Infinitude Athletes – R800
- Full weekend for Non-Infinitude Athletes– R1100
- Day options – R600 per day for Infinitude Athletes and R800 per day for Non-Infinitude Athletes – Program will be available on request.
- Refunds – In case of cancelation due to circumstances beyond our control or due to Covid related restrictions, athletes will receive a 80% refund with 20% admin fee charged.
Please note: we do not encourage children and spouses to join the camp especially if they will not be participating in training. We are willing to accommodate if there is no alternative but the training environment is sub-optimal if children are present.