Head Coach: Louise Strydom
- 3 Time IRONMAN Africa Championship Finisher.
- 3 Time IRONMAN 70.3 Buffalo City Finisher.
- Too many 5150 Distance events to add and played around in a few sprint distance events.
Louise Strydom is an IRONMAN Certified Coach with a Masters degree in Psychology and specialises in the field of motivation and athlete anxiety.
“Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it”. She aims to create a nurturing environment for new athletes that will give them a chance to fall in love with triathlon.
Sign up with Louise bly clicking the link below! https://infinitudecoaching.com/signmeup/
Coach: Jarryd Irvine
- 65km UTCT 2018 Finisher
- 35km UTCT 2017 Finisher
- 70.3 IRONMAN Durban Finisher
- 12km Charity Swim-a-Thon 2018.
- Floundered around in the MidMar Dam a few times.
- 15km Goat Run 2018 – 3rd Place.
- 21km Prestige Trail Run Series 2018 – 6th Overall.
- Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challenge 2018 – sub. 4hr (unofficially #nochip).
- 2019 Age group winner: Tinman Series: Event 1
Jarryd is all about life’s experiences and living for today. He is an avid trail-runner/-adventurer exploring the world of holistic wellness and dabbling in triathlons.
“Coaching means getting down to the level of the person you’re leading, knowing where they’re at, and knowing how to get them up to an achievement they knew not possible before”.
His fields of expertise include swimming, functional strength training and trail running.
He also plays host to the Opti-Trial Series.
Sign up with Jarryd by clicking the link below! https://infinitudecoaching.com/signmeup/