Based in Johannesburg, Nikita is a teaching student with a knack for training dogs. Her hard core, never-give-up attitude is a perfect fit for the sport of triathlon.
- Preferred race distance: Sprint and Olympic
- Strongest discipline: Cycling
- Weakest discipline: Running
- Pet Hate (s):
* Being pushed while exercising
* Being shouted at while exercising
* Been given advice while I’m dead and dying
- Favourite Food:
* Chicken Wraps
* Woolies lentle BBQ chips
Best /worse race blooper
Best: Was going for a 5km personal best, and the last km was all up hill. All I could do was heave and make the weirdest noises. Everyone who ran past me was looking at me like a mad woman.
Facebook: Nikita Loreggian
My Coach: Jarryd Irvine